Regarding the COVID-19 crisis, we are monitoring updates from the CDC and our state/local government and will make adjustments to our policies as needed. We want you to know that we take your health and safety extremely seriously. We have implemented additional policies to ensure that the only thing you’ll be catching at Odin’s Keep is a good vibe.
1. We are asking guests to wash their hands upon entering the Odin’s Keep Axe House facility.
2. We have asked our Axe Masters and staff to wash their hands before and after EVERY party.
3. We have increased the frequency of wiping down ALL surfaces, including every axe handle, in our venue to help maintain a squeaky clean and germ-free environment.
4. For the time being, we think it’s best to give fist/elbow bumps instead of high fives or firm handshakes until this passes.
Please contact us directly with any questions or concerns!
– The staff at Odin’s Keep Axe House